A beautiful option for compression care!
The story of LympheDIVAs began in Philadelphia when two young breast cancer survivors developed lymphedema, a side effect of breast cancer treatment that can cause permanent swelling in the arms. Their physicians and lymphedema therapists recommended a compression sleeve as the most effective way of controlling the swelling. When they researched the options for the sleeve they found that the only ones available were rough textured, heavy, hot, beige, and bandage-like. Frustrated and dismayed over the lack of options they had for compression sleeves, they met with a fashion designer, to discuss their idea of creating a more elegant and comfortable compression sleeve.
LympheDIVAs’ hope is that their compression apparel will continue to inspire breast cancer survivors everywhere to feel beautiful, strong and confident.
We set out not to just make a pretty sleeve but also one that is more comfortable and improves the management of lymphedema.
- Products include moisture-wicking technology, which pulls sweat away from the body and is fast drying!
- A fabric finishing process which adds unscented aloe vera moisturizing micro-capsules for added softness and skin protection.
- Garments are knit with 360º stretch, which allows our garments to stretch as your arm bends and flexes, preventing binding at the elbow.
- A fine knit construction producing a smooth surface, lightweight, and replicating a ‘second skin.’
- All garments are available in compression Class 1 (20-30mmHg) and Class 2 (30-40mmHg).
- The Diva Diamond Band — a latex-free, silicone-free gripper applied directly to the inside top cuff of the sleeve — will keep your garment in place and your skin less irritated.
- Made in the USA — All garments are knit in North Carolina and printed, pressed and shipped from Massachusetts.
- Graduated pressure is delivered from fingers into the palm, pushing lymphatic fluid toward the body.
- Completely seamless design reduces binding and finger webbing irritation
- State-of-the-art design eliminates double compression at the wrist when worn with an arm sleeve